Delivery, Returns & Refunds
Standard UK delivery service
- We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of placing an order, using our standard free delivery service.
- We offer free delivery on all orders to a single UK mainland addresses, excluding Scottish Highlands.
- For deliveries to Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly and the Scottish Isles, additional charges will apply. Please contact us for pricing.
- This free delivery service is a kerbside delivery service during normal office hours, Monday to Friday 8.00m to 6.00pm.
- Some items are large and heavy. Please be prepared to assist delivery drivers with unloading if necessary. If ordering large or heavy items, please let us know if you are unable to assist with unloading.
- All goods will need to be signed for. Should you arrange with the carrier to leave the goods with a neighbour or at the delivery address while you are out, we can accept no responsibility for loss or damage to these items.
- If a carrier attempts to deliver to your address on our behalf and finds that no-one is available to receive it, we reserve the right to take a photograph of the outside of the property to assure you we were in the right geographical location to deliver your order, and to confirm that we had found the right address.
- Should redelivery be required, the carriers will charge us for this and we will have to pass this charge on to you.
- Please check goods carefully and indicate clearly if there is any sign of damage to the packaging.
- Please check your goods straight away. If there is any damage to goods, please report this within 24 hours of receiving the items.
International and premium delivery services
Should you require faster delivery times, timed deliveries or international delivery, please contact us by email at email@example.com. Our offices are open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Change or cancel an order
- If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our returns procedure.
- To add products to your order, please either place a new order online or phone us on 01273 497 470. Our offices are open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- To make any changes to your order, including the delivery address, to remove items from your order or to cancel it completely, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our offices are open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- There are some products which cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged, these include any item that is customised or personalised, for example printed parasols.
- If you are cancelling your order because of a problem with the goods, we apologise for the problem. Please let us know straight away what is the nature of the problem and keep all original packaging. We will advise you on the correct return address and agree with you the method of return. We will send you a replacement, or refund damaged goods in full, including any UK delivery charges incurred. Any replacement goods will be sent to you at a UK address free of charge.
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
- If your order hasn’t arrived, or arrives incomplete, please view your order status by logging in to your account on the Perry’s Shades Website website and viewing your order status.
- Because of the nature of some of the products we sell it is often necessary to despatch an order using multiple carriers, as a result ordered items may arrive at different times. Please allow a little extra time before contacting us.
- Whilst we do our best to deliver goods to a scheduled time, we do not guarantee that delivery will take place on the day which we have said. Sometimes circumstances, often out of our control, such as bad weather or other transport issues can affect delivery schedules.
- For damaged goods, incomplete orders or orders that have been despatched that do not arrive within the expected time period, contact us by email at email@example.com. Our offices are open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- PLEASE NOTE: Items that have been specially made for a customer, please let us know straightaway if there has been transit damage or there are any other problems with the goods. We cannot refund your order but any agreed defects will be made good and your rights under manufacturer’s warranties applied.
- If you wish to return an item to us, you need to inform us of your wish to cancel or exchange the item within 14 calendar days of receipt of the goods. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our offices are open 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday to tell us that you wish to return the item. Please provide your order reference number and contact details.
- Should you wish to return an item, please use the original packaging. Please do not return goods to us without telling us first. This enables us to advise you on the best method of packing to avoid transit damage.
- In the event of a return, please contact us for the address to return to.
- Buyer pays return postage.
- Please return the goods to us within 14 days of cancellation. We advise you to obtain proof of postage or courier collection of the return.
- Any refund due or agreed exchange of goods, will be processed without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days after we receive back the original goods or no later than 14 days after you have given us proof of return.
- Before any refund is given we will inspect the returned goods to ensure that you have taken good care of them, including repacking them carefully before return. Taking due care can include, for example, not using the goods, or damaging their retail packaging beyond what is required to establish their nature, characteristic and function, as might be reasonably allowed in a High St shop. Where we consider that due care has not been taken, then we reserve the right to make a deduction for diminished value from any refund due.
- Please note that refunds will not include any premium delivery charges incurred when your order was first sent to you or any costs of return incurred by you.
- Any returns that include heavy parasol bases will need to be palletised. Please call if you would like a specific quote before you order. If we arrange collection, we will quote you on the costs before proceeding. The costs of collection will be treated as your costs of return and will be deducted from the price you first paid when calculating your refund. Normal delivery terms (see above) apply to goods sent out in exchange.
- The right to cancel within 14 calendar days does NOT apply to orders delivered outside the EU or to trade orders (orders invoiced to businesses rather than the general public) or goods made to the customer’s specification.